INTERNATIONAL TRADE & INVESTMENT COOPERATION
17 September 2019
ADGEX has been invited to give a speech at the roundtable discussion “International Trade & Investment Cooperation with African Countries. Opportunities. Outlooks. Challenges” to be held on 19-20 of September 2019.
The Forum will host more than 60 representatives from Europe, America, Asia and Africa as well as Governors and high ranked authorities, small, medium and large businesses operating in the domains of trade and food manufacturing industry.
The discussion is aimed at seeking effective solutions to be adopted on African market and forging mutually beneficial investment & trade relationships between Russian and African entrepreneurs. All participants will have a chance to make new business connections, find new partners and investors, and get familiar with innovative business ideas for their business.
- Words of welcome from the President of Russian-wide Public Organization «Investment Russia» Mr Stanislav Aranovich;
- Words of welcome from honorary guests: Mr Ruslan Bairamov, the founder of Ethnomir (green eco-park where the Forum takes place); Ms Svetlana Smirnova, First Deputy Secretary General, Head of the General Secretariat Department of the Eurasia Assembly.
- Solemn signing of the Cooperation Agreement between “Investment Russia” and “Ethnomir”, outlining further development stages;
- “Investment Russia” Presentation;
- Public speaking of the invitees, namely Moscow Export Center, Development Corporation of Yaroslavl Oblast, ADGEX – innovative solutions in the fields of waste management, renewable energy and water treatment, Mr Sergei Daue – the leading expert of “Investment Russia” in foreign trade affairs, design and development of agriculture projects etc.)
- Presentations of regional representatives and “Investment Russia” departments heads.